Here's some of the text:
This annual observance of a week of prayer, education, and advocacy calls participants to seek justice for Palestinians so that both Israelis and Palestinians can finally live in peace. It has been more than 60 years since the partition of Palestine hardened into a permanent nightmare for Palestinians. It is now more than 40 years since the occupation of East Jerusalem, the West Bank and Gaza overwhelmed the peaceful vision of one land, two peoples.
1. Notice, that the elites of the UK Meths have hardened into the 1948 formula. We are not just talking about post-1967 lands, we are talking about Israel itself as a problem, or "permanent nightmare".
2. And for some reason there is no terror issue, either. From the Arabs' slaughter of Jews in 1929 in Hebron to the equally brutal recent murder of the Fogel family this year, and all the bombings and shootings in between, none of it seems to make an impression as big as the suffering of the Palestinians.
Yet the dream of one nation cannot be fulfilled at the expense of another.Oddly, the confiscation of the Iraqi Jewish community's property was supposed to compensate the Palestinians for the loss of their land. Or at least that was the Iraqi fascists' rationale for the looting. This Jewish community of 120,000, which was robbed and expelled after 2600 years in exile, was far more prosperous than the Arab Palestinians of the time. The Iraqi Jews arrived in Israel just after the establishment of the state, with nearly nothing and spent years in tents. This was just one of the expelled Jewish communities; about 1 million of these Middle East natives lost their homes, yet they do not enter into the "expense equation".
Looks as if these Meths are putting the obligation on Israel to compensate 1948 refugees, and give them equal rights in Israel. Palestinian Arabs already have the rights the Palestinian Authority gives them, and Israeli Arabs have the best rights of any Arabs in the Middle East.That means an Arab influx of 3 million Arabs into Israel's pre-1967 borders.
The action week's message is that now:
- It's time for Palestinians and Israelis to share a just peace.
- It's time for freedom from occupation.
- It's time for equal rights.
- It's time for the healing of wounded souls.
Israelis say NO THANKS!!!